Volume 1 - The Undead King Edit
Earliest Possible Date: Late 6th Month 2Xth Day based on Evileye's statement minus 8 days?
Starts: Moment of Transfer (Late 6th Month, Early 7th Month)
Nazarick is hidden by hills: 3rd Night After Transfer 
Carne Village Saved: 73 hours after transfer
Ends: Before 8th Day after Transfer
Snooping on the Guardians Season 1 Anime Drama CD Edit
Starts: After Volume 1 
Ends: Before Volume 2 
Volume 2 - The Dark Warrior Edit
Earliest Possible Date: 7th Month 4th Day based on Evileye's statement?
Starts: 8th Day After Transfer 
Momon becomes an Adventurer less than two months before 9th Month, 3rd day. 
Darkness teams with Swords of Darkness: 9th Day After Transfer 
Battle in the Graveyard: 11th Night After Transfer 
Ends: 12th Day After Transfer 
Volume 3 - The Bloody Valkyrie Edit
Starts: 11th Night After Transfer
Ainz's PoV: 12th Day After Transfer 
Ends: 12th Day After Transfer
Epilogue: During Volume 4 
Evil Tree Drama CD Edit
Starts: A month after Shalltear was saved 
Ends: One day later and before Volume 4 
Volume 4 - The Lizard Man Heroes Edit
Season: Summer 
Lizardmen Tribes Meet Together: Four days before Iguvua attacks. 
Lizardmen Meet Ainz: One day after battle with Iguvua 
VS Cocytous: Several Days After Iguvua's battle 
Search For Hamusuke S1 Drama CDEdit
Start: After Volume 4 
Ends: Before Volume 8 
Volume 8 - The Two Leaders Edit
Ends: Before Men in the Kingdom Part 2 (9th Month 3rd Night). 
Harvest happens in Autumn AFTER Volume 8. 
Volume 5 - The Men in the Kingdom Part 1 Edit
Starts: 8th Month 26th Day 
Ends: 9th Month 3rd Night 
Volume 6 - The Men in the Kingdom Part 2 Edit
Starts: 9th Month 3rd Night 
Ends: 9th Month 10th Day 
Volume 7 - The Invaders of the Large Tomb Edit
Season: Autumn Harvest Season 
Starts: Prologue is right after Volume 6
Ainz goes to Empire: At least one month after Volume 6 
Ainz goes to market during first two days: 
Ainz leaves Empire 7 days later: 
Takes 4 days to reach Nazarick from Empire: 
Volume 9 - The Magic Caster of Destroy Edit
Starts: Right after Volume 7 Epilogue
Jircniv Visits Nazarick 5 days after Volume 7 Epilogue: 
Season Winter: 
Kingdom gets letter from Empire: 
Kingdom gathers in E-Rantel: 2 months later 
Ends: First day of Spring 
Volume 10 - The Ruler of Conspiracy Edit
Starts: One Month After Volume 9 Brand New Chapter 
Volume 11 - The Craftsman of Dwarf Edit
Volume 12 - The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Part 1 Edit
Season:Chapter 2 onwards Winter 
Volume 13 - The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Part 2 Edit
Season: Chapter 4 Winter 
- ↑ Volume 1 Chapter 3: However, it had been over three days since this abnormality occurred, roughly seventy three hours.
- ↑ Ainz: After that, several Guardians will be assigned to missions outside Nazarick. In addition, since I have some free time, I wish to pose as a human being and infiltrate their cities to gather information
- ↑ Albedo: I cannot. However, once I am in my armor, it should be fine. It was fine in the village.
- ↑ Volume 2 Prologue: "It had been eight days since its last day of service"
- ↑ "All this was done within two months …first, they eliminated the thousands of undead which showed up in E-Rantel. Then, they exterminated the Northern Goblin Tribe Alliance, found rare herbs in the Great Forest of Tob, slew a Gigant Basilisk and eliminated a band of undead that had escaped from the Katze Plains. In addition, I hear they defeated an incredibly powerful Vampire…"
- ↑ Volume 2 Chapter 1: "The next morning, Ainz - also known as Momon - opened the guild’s doors once more. "
- ↑ Volume 2 Chapter 4: "After that, they left Carne Village for the city of E-Rantel in the morning, and thus their journey of three days and two nights came to an end. It was almost nightfall by the time they returned to the Fortress City."
- ↑ Volume 2 Epilogue: "He had explained his part in last night’s activities in the graveyard, and had been awarded that metal plate." "Ainz-sama. Shalltear Bloodfallen has rebelled against us."
- ↑ Volume 3 Chapter 3: "This was because he recalled how he had interrupted Entoma’s [Message] last night."
- ↑ Volume 3 Epilogue: Perote was used to this sort of thing. However, the reception seemed more subdued that it had been a month ago. "Order Gargantua to move out, and summon Victim as well. Once Cocytus returns, we will bear witness to a rare event — all the Floor Guardians will move out as one."
- ↑ Sealed Evil Tree Drama CD: "Satoru: It’s been more than a month already since I saved Shalltear. There’s still a mountain of work to be done."
- ↑ Sealed Evil Tree Drama CD: "Demiurge: Yes. In regards to that matter, I have acquired a few and have handed them over to the chief librarian. They should be experimenting about now, so I expect to have the report sent up to you by the time this matter has been taken care of."
- ↑ Volume 4 Chapter 1: "Night fell, and with it came a cool breeze. The humidity and heat made the marshlands feel oppressively hot, but once night came, that feeling slowly subsided. In fact, once the night winds blew it even felt a little chilly."
- ↑ Volume 4 Prologue: "It had been two weeks since he had last returned to his room, but the words which followed next sent a shiver through his bones."
- ↑ Volume 4 Chapter 1: Eight days from now, your tribe shall become the second sacrifice among the Lizardmen tribes of this lake."
- ↑ Volume 4 Chapter 3: "Then, there’s still four days to the enemy attack?"
- ↑ Volume 4 Chapter 4: It wore a black robe, and radiated a dreadful aura of evil. It looked similar to the Elder Lich they had fought yesterday, so it was probably a magic caster as well.
- ↑ Volume 4 Chapter 5: After the intense battle several days ago, there were precious few of them who had survived to fight in this battle.
- ↑ Satoru: Is that so... Less than half of the Guardians are in Nazarick. Sebas is gathering information. Demiurge is doing work outside. Cocytus has gone to the Lizardman Village to lead them. Aura is building a fortress in the Great Forest.
- ↑ Aura: They’re starting it again. I don’t care! Although …that lion statue looks really majestic …Feels like it could move at any moment. Nah, there’s no way that could be.
- ↑ Volume 8 Story 1: The wheat they had planted had grown slowly but steadily, and as the harvest season approached, the wheat would slowly turn golden.
- ↑ Volume 8 Story 2: "Yes. In truth, we are building our fourth fish preserve here." As he heard Shasuryu’s words, enlightenment dawned on Mare.
- ↑ Volume 8 Story 2: "Once you return, the only ones working outside will be Demiurge, who has many tasks to complete, Sebas and Solution, who are gathering information in the Royal Capital, Aura, who is building a base in the forest, and then Narberal and myself."
- ↑ Volume 9 Chapter 3: "Eh? Aren’t we fine as we are? They helped with the harvest in the autumn."
- ↑ Volume 5 Chapter 1: 3rd Day of the Lower Fire (9th) Month, 4:15 He peeled away the thick towelket covering his body — it was summer
- ↑ Volume 5 Prologue: 26th Day of Middle Fire (8th) Month, 13:45
- ↑ Volume 5 Chapter 5: Lower Fire Month (9th Month) 3rd Day 17:42
- ↑ Volume 6 Chapter 6: Lower Fire Month (9th Month) 3rd Day 17:44
- ↑ Volume 6 Epilogue: Lower Fire Month (9th Month), 10th Day, 18:45
- ↑ Volume 3: In addition, the Empire chose the harvest season of the late-ripening wheat to invade, causing a lack of hands in the villages. This delayed the harvest of wheat and other grains.
- ↑ Volume 7 Chapter 1: A month ago, an army of demons had assaulted the Kingdom’s capital. According to the information obtained, their commander Jaldabaoth and the maid demons attending him were incomprehensibly fearsome beings. This demonic disturbance had caused the Empire’s knight corps — which invaded the Kingdom every year — to stay put.
- ↑ Volume 7 Chapter 1: "Drink, then, and listen to me as you do. I plan to spend two days seeing the sights of the Imperial Capital. I hear that the central markets have a wide variety of stock, and just browsing them is quite interesting. Then, there’s the northern markets, which seem to contain a majority of shops stocking magic items. Adventurers go there regularly."
- ↑ Volume 7 Chapter 1: "if all goes as planned, we will be able to leave within seven days."
- ↑ Volume 7 Chapter 4: "They decided to fall back immediately since nobody came back alive, but it seems it will take them four days to come back."
- ↑ Volume 9 Prologue: "All preparations considered, I think I will be able to pay you a visit in five days’ time."
- ↑ Volume 9 Chapter 1: In addition, there must be a chill in the air since it was winter, although Jircniv could not feel it through his enchanted clothes.
- ↑ Volume 9 Chapter 2: One month later [after Chapter 1].
- ↑ Volume 9 Chapter 2: It had been two months since the Empire’s declaration of war, and now it was the season which turned one’s exhaled breath white. In villages all over the Kingdom, the bulk of the work had transited from outdoors to indoors.
- ↑ Volume 9 Brand New Chapter: The first day of spring in E-Rantel was silent, however.
- ↑ Volume 10 Prologue: "It’s about time to check on the results of their training …" Said training had stretched from a few days to a few weeks. Even after a month, they were still only half-ready, but she would have to hand the reins of administration over to them and see how things turned out.
- ↑ Volume 11 Chapter 5: "It will begin in the fall, but I shall have to trouble you in the winter, Ainz-sama."
- ↑ Volume 12 Chapter 1: The man’s nostrils flared, and he took a deep breath, smelling the breath of night through the early autumn air, which was flavored with a hint of winter chill.
- ↑ Volume 12 Chapter 1: The early autumn air flowed in, and the air warmed by their three bodies flowed out.
- ↑ Volume 12 Chapter 2: That girl, Neia Baraja, looked to the sky. Above her, the sky was covered in dark clouds, giving observers the wrong impression that it was close to dusk when it was still daytime. The heart of winter had passed, but spring was still a long way off.
- ↑ Volume 13 Chapter 4: It was a long way off until winter’s end, and so the air was very cold. Still, that was not a hardship for him thanks to the fur which coated his body.
- ↑ Volume 13 Epilogue: That said, after returning to Nazarick – E-Rantel, rather – he would need to carefully and slowly take care of the work he had put off for the past two seasons.
- ↑ Volume 13 Epilogue: The demihumans had taken a full two seasons during their invasion, and they would need to work twice as hard to make up for the loss.